In late August, the winners of the 2022 annual Project Baby Magazine awards were announced, and we are thrilled to say that the Neat Bedside Sleeper won the silver award in its ‘Best crib/co-sleeper/moses basket’ category.
The Neat Bedside Sleeper was tested and judged by a real family from Project Baby’s Parents Panel over the period of a few months, which helps to determine the best bedside crib.
Later in the judging process, all products entered are then taken to a review day, where all families on the Parents Panel test, view and interact with the products, which is the second factor that decides the best bedside crib.
Also known as a ‘next to me crib’ or ‘bedside crib’, the Neat Bedside Sleeper is the perfect first step in a baby’s sleep routine, before families make the more permanent move to a cot or cot bed.
The Neat Bedside Sleeper helps families keep their newborn safe and close by whilst they sleep during the first six months of their life, whilst simultaneously buying families more time to decide what permanent nursery furniture is right for them – should they decide to look around or wait.
But the Neat Bedside Sleeper has more to it than that, which the Parents Panel at Project Baby also saw. The key features are:
- A high position: allows for easy access to baby when standing.
- A low position: allows the bedside sleeper to be more level with an adult-sized bed.
- A retractable side: one wooden guard rail that slides underneath the bassinet to make feeding or settling baby a breeze.
- Spindles and safety mesh: allows parents to see into bassinet whilst baby is sleeping, whilst peaceful in the knowledge they are safe next to a fixed safety mesh.
- Lockable castors: the Neat Bedside Sleeper has a portable design thanks to its lockable castors, meaning families can keep little ones close by wherever they are in the home.
“We are extremely proud that our Neat Bedside Sleeper has won silver in Project Baby Magazine’s Best crib/co-sleeper/moses basket award. We launched the Neat Bedside Sleeper in the UK at the end of 2021, which is the first bedside sleeper we have created for our Boori families. We are truly humbled to see this high quality, beautifully designed and safe bedside sleeper get the recognition it deserves. Thank you, Project Baby Magazine.”